John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Well, I took a test for a civil service job today. The last thing they said was, "It will be 4 to 6 weeks before you see the test results." So . . . I guess I'm still unemployed for awhile. My plan of taking money out of the market to live on is getting scary, five more months of no income and flat trading days, and I won't have a portfolio left. Building this website has been a great way to learn and have fun, but I doubt it will ever make me any money.

I'm going to be on the job hunting trail all next week, so my blogging will be minimal, but my trusty old 700 MgHz is coming with me, it's old, but sometimes it seems like my whole life is on that hard drive. I love that computer, but the day is coming when a new computer will get an extra hard drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home