John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hey guys, last post for today. I did my homework, and at market open tommorrow I'm going to free up some cash and play ATSX on the OTC Big Board as a day trade, providing I can get the cash and get in before it goes. I think it's gonna go, not sure I'll have time to get in, but I'm gonna try to be out of bed at the open. With my sell orders going in tonight, to free my cash, I'll be looking to buy in first chance I get. This is a good chance to point out that day trades sometimes take 2 or 3 days to develop, I expect it to move up early tommorrow, but I could be wrong, of course. AND, this one shows so much stored up strength it may make a two day run up, tempting me to mess up all my standard advice about making goals and getting out (It'll be a intraday judgment call tommorrow), but you have to make every play on its own merits. This one is fundamentally borderline, but the chart is screaming at me "day trade gem".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home