John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The market indexs (indices if you want to be correct, I guess) are still bleeding off their recent run ups this morning. Personally, I'm up a measley 44 bucks on the open, and my favorite picks are sitting still. In a way the bad market conditions might be good for my stocks, because sometimes the big institutional money comes down into my bargain basement picks when the big boards are looking weak. I predict a fairly decent day, for me, but you never know til the closing bell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home