The Market can make you look and feel like a genius, or look and feel like a fool. I'm definitely not looking like a genius at this point, but I guess it takes more than a three cent drop over three days to look like a total fool. I'm a little worried, because the volume on ATSX today was high, but it went down. I don't know where all the sellers are coming from, because I picked this stock specifically because I thought it looked to be out of sellers. I'm going to blame it on market conditions, as the indexs bled some more. With the news saying this is the worst week in the markets year to date, I guess I should be glad to only be out about 150 bucks. This is real world stuff boys and girls, and I've got over 1500 bucks riding that this thing goes the right way sometime soon.
Friday, June 09, 2006
- Name: John S. Crandall
I like to trade stocks and read and write History. E-mail me if you like my pages. (I'm looking to trade links with anyone interested)
- At least all the indexs are showing green this mo...
- If this blog site doesn't start acting better I'm ...
- It's kind of hard to get excited or inspired in th...
- The market indexs (indices if you want to be corre...
- Well, it was an ugly day on wall street today. Th...
- Good Morning all, I sold some long positions that ...
- Hey guys, last post for today. I did my homework,...
- Well, another market day in the books, no major ne...
- OK, it's morning, and I finally dragged myself out...
Market Article Links
- Allow Me to Introduce Myself
- Contrary Trading
- Day Trading
- Reading Charts
- Penny Truth
- Technical Analysis
- John's Bookshelf
- Building a Portfolio
- Search Google
- Penny Pitfalls
- Penny 101
- Penny Value
- Penny Stock Forum