Market still unstable, losses on ASTX, some gains on SHMT, still basically even, not able to day trade, still travelling with no home base, looking for apt this weekend, will do whatever work is available, probably going to have to take more money out of market for living expenses, writing snippets because I'm rushed and irritated, sorry
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Monday, June 19, 2006
Monday, Markets down, my stocks flat. I need the market to either get healthy, or crash. This pathetic up down just keeps everybody out of the kind of stocks I'm in. A real bottom on the indices would proably drive some money into my value/bargain hunter picks, this market is no good, but hey, at least I'm not losing money.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
It's Sunday morning, I slept in. I really should have gotten up and gone to church somewhere, oh well, maybe next week. I guess I forgot to tell you guys I'm divorced. Hardly seems relevant anymore since that was like 30 or 40 "girlfriends" ago (about 6 or 7 of which were maybe "relationships"). Don't know why that's on my mind this morning. Women come and women go, but none of them ever seem worth marrying anymore. Which reminds me, I wanted to post the top ten reasons why I love the stock market and trading pennies more than women.
10. The stock market never has a headache (although it can occasionally give me one).
9. The stock market is always there when you want it, and never complains.
8. The stock market never talks on the phone to friends for 4 hours when you are hungry, horny, or just need some attention.
7. The stock market never says no (although occasionally you might wish it had).
6. The stock market is usually interesting.
5. The stock market never hurts your feelings intentionally.
4. The stock market makes you money more often than it costs you money.(My X was kind of high maintainence.)
3. There is always something new to learn about the stock market.
2. The stock market is sometimes good to you even if you don't pay much attention to it for awhile.
1. The stock market knows when you love it without needing to be told.
Ok, maybe a little facetious and not the greatest analogy, women do have their pluses, but add in the negatives and the bottom line is dipping into the red, from where I'm standing.