John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's funny looking back how I used to blog on here. A lot has changed, and I haven't looked at these Pages in forever. I made Money playing the Markets, but I spent most of it. I left my Portfolio sitting with $52 in it about 4 years ago. I'm up to $356, but I don't put my Money there anymore. I'm in the book business, now. I guess writing on here helped me to learn Writing and Editing. These Pages are a mess how they are, but learning is learning, and experience is experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home