John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Friday, June 16, 2006

Bad timimg to start a stock market blog, I suppose. This market has me completely in a holding position. I can't very well share the excitment of trading when there is no excitment.

On a "my life" note, I don't have one, lol. To make matters worse, I don't have the slightest idea what I want to do in the short run. In the long run I want to do something that has to do with my degree, but everybody wants experience that I don't have. Lord help me if I know how to get job experience without getting hired, or how to get hired without experience, catch 22. In the short run I just want to produce enough income to live without spending all of my savings.

If my stocks would act right I could try to make my dream of trading for a living come true, but that's not going to happen if everything stays flat or slightly down for weeks on end (unless of course a big run up follows). Anyway, I hope to get something more exciting to blog about soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home