John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Greetings Ladies and Gents, I've been on the road for two days, no job for me in my field. Looks like I'm going to have to take some odd job just to get by without spending my savings/stock investment money. I made 74 cents off my site since I started it. It's really just for fun anyway. The markets are not being good to me, I'm showing a paper profit of 232.00 on my stocks today, but not on anything I'm ready to sell. I can't make anymore trades till I make a sale, so be patient with me, while I'm patient with this slow market.

I'm currently staying in a motel in Knoxville,TN for 200 a week, not exactly what I was dreaming of for after graduation, but it'll do for now. There's a lot of years left for me to "make it", and traveling can be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home