John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Market is kicking my butt at the moment, and everyday life isn't being much kinder. I have no clue what to do since I graduated from college. I've looked for jobs "in my field" until I'm blue in the face. I changed geographical areas, I'm running out of cash. I'm trying to be happy and look forward to the future, but its another roadblock at every turn. If I just had a real goal that only depended on my own hard work I could just buckle down and make it happen, but I don't for the first time in my life I need real help from somebody, and nobody seems to be looking to help me. I'll probably just take a pay the bills kind of job, and keep hoping something worth pursuing develops. That's all I have to say at the moment. I'm not dying in the market, but at a time when I could really use some winners, I'm in a bunch of losers and no movers. No big deal, except that I decided to document it all in a blog, and I'm not doing anything worth bragging about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home