John's Blog

Stock Trading journal of a Penny Stock Addict and sometimes Day Trader. Live vicariously through the ups and downs (and a lot of sideways here lately) of a Penny Day Trader. Add me to your favorites, because finding me once is a feat to be proud of, and twice without a link . . . a miracle

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm still afraid to trust this market enough to say I'm going to day trade. I could have made significant profits if I had been trading in and out of what I'm holding, but I just can't get the feel for the market conditions right now.

When things feel right, you just know what to do, right now, I can't tell you if the Dow is going to jump 200 or lose 200. It really doesn't make that much difference for the stocks I trade, but it does on how the herd acts, and how the herd acts and feels is what you want to know if you are going to get there ahead of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home